Pre-Order Pillow Talk for a Chance to Win a Lunch for 4 With Craig Conover!•
Posted on March 16 2022
Hi there! You and three friends now have the chance to win lunch with our Founder and Author of Pillow Talk, Craig Conover! It is sew easy to enter, just follow the steps below. Trust us, you will certainly want to win this, Craig will be sure to have you and your friends in stitches!
How to Enter:
1. Pre-Order your copy of Pillow Talk from your bookseller of choice by March 28, 2022.
2. Take a screenshot of your receipt.
3. Email the screenshot of your receipt to email@example.com with email subject "Pillow Talk Entry".
The winner will be contacted via email once the sweepstakes as ended. Travel not included in prize.
1. How to Enter. There are one (2) ways to enter the Pillow Talk Pre-order Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). A valid email address is required for entry.
(i) Pre-order the hardcover edition of Pillow Talk by Craig Conover from any online retailerof your choice. Email an image of your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Pillow Talk Entry" by 11:59:59 PM ET on March 28, 2022.
(ii) Complete the type form at https://193usohf8ks.typeform.com/to/GuG5zqLa by 11:59:59 PM ET on March 28, 2022.
2. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted.
3. Eligibility: Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence by the date they enter the Sweepstakes, and have provided a valid email address.
4. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:00 AM ET on March 16, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 28, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
5. Random Drawing/Odds. Potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about April 4, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded a lunch in Charleston, SC with Craig Conover for 4 guest at restaurant of Craig Conover's choice. Prize does not include travel to/from Charleston. The lunch will take place on a mutually-agreed upon date and time.
7. Notification. Potential winner will be notified by email on or about at 11:00:00 AM ET in Charleston, SC on April 4, 2022.
8. Conditions: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By
participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or
if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, pandemics, epidemics, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or any other acts outside the control of Sponsor. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of
9. Additional Terms: Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled,
jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, epidemics, pandemics, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the
Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the potential winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Landing Page. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY
WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE LANDING PAGE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE
OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND
CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties: IN NO EVENT WILL THE
SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR FROM
DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS"; WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or
proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Except for disputes relating to the infringement of your or Sponsor’s intellectual property (such as trademarks, trade dress, copyright and patents) or where Sponsor is seeking a preliminary injunction (“Excluded Disputes”), you agree that all disputes between you and Sponsor (whether or not such dispute involves a third party) with regard to these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes, will be resolved by binding, individual
arbitration and you hereby expressly waive trial by jury. As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local “small claims” court, if permitted by that small claims court’s rules. Neither you nor Sponsor will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and, where consistent, New York law. Any such arbitration shall be administered by the JAMS Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services (“JAMS”) in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures applicable to consumer arbitrations, including the JAMS Streamlined/Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and the JAMS Consumer Arbitration Minimum Standards (the “JAMS Rules”). Contact information for JAMS, as well as copies of the JAMS Rules and applicable forms, are available at http://www.jamsadr.com. You and we agree that, under JAMS Rule 6(e), any arbitration between us shall be consolidated with any other arbitration(s) submitted to JAMS if and only if the arbitrations involve: (a) the same legal causes of action; (b) common issues of fact and law; and (c) the same counsel. However, class arbitrations are not permitted. Payment of the fees will be determined by the JAMS Rules and fee schedule in place at the
time. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrators will not have authority to award punitive or exemplary damages. You agree that any action at law or in equity relating to the arbitration provision of these Official Rules or the Excluded Disputes will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in New York, NY and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of
litigating any such action. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the
exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
12. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 15, 2022 to: Sew Crew, Sewing Down South, 493 King Street, STE 101, Charleston, SC 29401
13. Sponsor. Sewing Down South. 493 King Street, STE 101, Charleston, SC 29401
A Day at the Beach ...
Our list of everything that we think makes for the perfect Charleston beach day! 1. Location, Location, Location! Charleston is sew lucky to hav...Read More
Southern Charm View...
Our curated list of everything we think is sew important to have with you when watching Season 8 of Southern Charm. 1. Sew Comfy Sweats If there’...Read More
Dog Days of Summer
A one-for-one donation for our furry friends! This summer, Sewing Down South is proud to partner with Pet Helpers as a part of our Dog Days of S...Read More