SDS French Terry Pullover
A muted vintage take on our logo. Represent Sewing Down South coming and going in our Lightweight Eco-Washed French Terry Pullover!
Do good and look good in our faded light grey pullover that features our tonal logo on the left chest and back.
We're proud that this sweatshirt is made with recycled polyester, so it uses less energy, reduces emissions, conserves non-renewable resources and diverts waste from landfills & oceans. Plus it's printed in the south!
- Eco-Washed French Terry: 70% ring-spun cotton, 30% recycled polyester
- Classic fit with a bound ribbed neckband
- Looks modern: ribbed, cuffs & hem band + raglan sleeves
- Wears easy: relaxed across shoulder
- Unisex sizing, Craig is seen in a XL
- Machine Wash Cold
- Tumble Dry Low